The Wave of The Future Kids Co-Op is a seasonal camp for recreation and education in Seaview, Wa.
Hosted by the Arts & Ecology Center.
- Montessori inspired
- Outdoor based
- Arts & Music focus
- Rolling enrollment.
- Apply here.
In Session Covid policy
- All attendees and staff will wear masks in the indoor setting and close-contact outdoor settings but not during eating or napping.
- Covid policy includes daily health checks, sanitizing procedures, and disclosure policy.
- We expect full payment should your kid not be able to attend bc of illness or quarantine policy. We also have a sick pay policy in place for the teachers or aides.
Family Covid Agreement
If Pacific County Covid metrics reach ‘high’ level again, we will re-institute our Family Covid Agreement. Compliance with our policy would be required for continued participation.
- Masks will be worn indoors with anyone outside of a self defined household member pod, including restaurants and workplaces.
- Pod members will quarantine or be tested after plane travel.
- Families will notify us immediately if a close contact is being tested or has tested positive.
- Standard day 9am-2:00pm – $700 per month
- Extended day 9-5:30 $900 per month.
- 2nd kid discount – $300 off extended days, $200 off standard day.