The Wave of The Future Coop is a seasonal camp for recreation and education in Seaview, WA.
Hosted by the Arts & Ecology Center.
Wave of the Future Coop started as a pandemic- era pod for local families in Seaview, WA, tucked between the woods and sea. Focused on education, community, craft, and environment, Wave of the Future offers a Covid- conscious community, small staff to child ratios, and a focus on learning outdoors through a child- led, play- based lens. We are passionate about connecting children to the outdoors, having a connection to food, and melding traditional skills with modern resources.
- All attendees and staff will wear masks in the indoor setting and close-contact outdoor settings but not during eating or napping.
- Conduct daily health checks & regular sanitizing procedures.
- Families will notify us immediately if a close contact is being tested or has tested positive.
- We expect full payment should your child not be able to attend due to illness or quarantine policy. We also have a sick pay policy in place for the staff.
- In certain circumstances, we may require your child to get tested. We follow state and local guidelines.
- Preschool Co-op, 8am- 3:00pm – $700 per month
- Preschool Co-op + After School Program, 8am-5:30pm – $900 per month.
- Elementary Enrichment, Tues, Wed, Thurs 12pm- 3pm – $400 per month
- Elementary Enrichment + After School Program, Tues, Wed, Thurs 12pm- 5:30pm – $600 per month
- After School Program Ages 3- 12, Tues, Wed, Thurs 3:30pm- 5:30pm – $300 per month
- Limited scholarships available for After School.
- We offer a sibling discount.