Full Time & Part-Time position available.
Please email email@example.com to apply
Wave of the Future Cooperative in Seaview, WA is seeking a Montessori knowledgeable teacher/counselor (preschool/elementary) for a new kids youth program in SEAVIEW, WA.
Montessori-inspired outdoor art, nature, music, and play-based education and recreation program. An open classroom of 6-10 kids aged 3-12 with Montessori programming for preschool-aged kids and support for online elementary education during the academic year. $15-$20/hr depending on experience. Part-time and full-time positions available ASAP. Opportunity for growth into director position.
We are Covid conscious.
For more info. https://wavecoop.org/
Feel free to apply if you are not Montessori certified but are Montessori curious and have other educational/recreational experience. Must be reliable, trustworthy, and experienced with children.
- Observing, guiding, supervising, and assessing children while they learn in the classroom environment.
- Developing lesson plans, independent learning exercises, curricula, and methods that cater to the needs of the individual child.
- Creating and maintaining a safe, clean, stimulating classroom where all children feel safe and valued.
- Setting an excellent example for students and instilling good values in them like honesty, accountability, understanding, tolerance, respect, love, and kindness.
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
All attendees and staff will wear masks in the indoor and outdoor classroom but not during eating, napping, or when on the beach (subject to change based on local risk assessment). Covid policy includes daily health checks, sanitizing procedures.